Prayer and Liturgy
Prayer and Liturgy is an integral part of school life at the Rosary. Different forms of prayer and liturgy that take place at our school include:
* During the week pupils from all year groups gather together for whole school assemblies and celebration assemblies.
* Prayer services and class masses take place on alternate weeks in the school chapel or the Church.
* We gather for whole school masses at the start and end of each term, on Holy Days of Obligation and at other special occasions such as the feasts of St Therese of Lisieux and our Lady of the Rosary.
* Child led prayer and liturgy is planned at regular intervals focused on different seasons.
* Each classroom has a dedicated prayer area where the class pray at regular intervals throughout the day.
During the month of October, our Faith Councillors will lead the children in prayer at break time. Children have the opportunity to 'walk the Rosary' each day during October.
During the month of October we reflect on Our Lady and the beautiful prayer, the Rosary. The children have led prayer services in many different locations in the school.
"I take refuge, then, in prayer, and turn to Mary, and our Lord always triumphs."
St. Therese of Lisieux