We offer a curriculum which is broad and balanced and builds on the knowledge, skills and understanding of all children. We follow the Early Years curriculum using topics and themes and enrichment opportunities.
The aim of our curriculum is to develop a love of learning through:
- Carefully planning sequences of activities that provide meaningful learning experiences, developing each child's characteristics of learning.
- Providing high quality interactions with adults that demonstrate and impact on the progress of all children.
- Staff acting as role models to support children's development.
- Carefully observing and assessing daily to inform the children's next steps.
- Developing an effective and engaging environment enabling children to access all areas of learning.