This week we would like you to follow Rameena (a Muslim girl) and how she embarks into the month of fasting known as Ramadan.
Activities this week we would like you to complete are:
* Read the story and complete the comprehension text.
* Use the story board titled ‘Celebrating with my family and friends’ to capture your favourite celebration.
* Next get creative and use whatever art tools you have at home and the poster titled ‘Good Deed for the day’ to show how you have helped others around you, just like Jesus who brought a smile into the lives of others around him. For inspiration follow Rameena’s collection of Good Deeds using her ‘Ramadan Kindness Calendar’.
* After that create your own paper Lantern just like Rameena would, to decorate her room.
* Finally enjoy some colouring by using ‘Ramadan Mindfulness Colouring Pages’.
All activities can be found below.
In addition to these activities please look at Literacy Planet (https://www.literacyplanet.com) for more tasks set by your teacher.
We will also be carrying at regular checks on Oxford Reading Buddy (https://www.oxfordreadingbuddy.com/uk) to see who is reading at home and taking part in the quizzes available.
Keep up the hard work!