Collective Worship is an integral part of school life at the Rosary. Different forms of collective worship that take place at our school include:
* During the week pupils from all year groups gather together for Whole School assemblies and Good Work assemblies.
* Prayer services and class masses take place on alternate weeks in the school chapel or the Church chapel.
* We gather for Whole School Masses on Holy Days of Obligation.
* Every week the children take part in Prayer and Liturgy.
* Each classroom has a dedicated prayer area where the class pray at regular intervals throughout the day.
* Time and opportunities are given for personal prayer through the use of the year group prayer trees and the Pupil Prayer.
* Our Faith Council gather together every half term to discuss the faith in our school.