Jesus Christ, Son of Mary, Son of God, is the centre of
the Rosary Community where we live, love and learn together
At the Rosary in addition to the varied curriculum we look for opportunities throughout the year to enrich children’s learning and enjoyment of being part of the Rosary community. This is undertaken by providing: school clubs, educational visits and themed weeks.
- Breakfast Club: School is open from 8.15am where children are able to purchase a healthy and well-balanced breakfast. Children in year 2 and below must be supervised by their parent / guardian.
- Sports Clubs: Depending upon the season juniors are invited to participate in a range of activities after school, these include athletics, netball, football and cycling. Unless otherwise instructed, after school clubs finish at 4.15pm.
- Learning Mentors: The Learning Mentors at the Rosary provided additional clubs within the school day eg at lunch times. Children are able to go to homework, colouring, library and talent clubs on various days.
- Educational Boosting: In the run up to to year 2 and 6 SATS boosting clubs are run to support those who require any additional help and support. During the year there are also Gifted and Talented clubs.
- After school care: Although The Rosary School does not provide wrap around childcare nearby Norton Hall does. Norton Hall can collect pupils at home time. They are based nearby on Ralph Road, Saltley.